Sunday, May 11, 2008

A special day

Today, the entire church service was dedicated to a certain population of people... MOTHERS. That's right, today is Mother's Day. There were special performances by the children and youth in celebration of mothers, including the children's choir and drama performances. There were also special songs sung by members of the worship team. Every mother in the church was also given a rose to honor them.

This service was a little hard for me since my mom is not here. While everyone is giving their Mom a rose and hugging their Mom, I just watched.

I did call my mom today and talked to her. I do miss her along with the rest of my family, but I know that God will bless us for the sacrifice we are making to serve Him.

I love you Mom. Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: