Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Open the floodgates of Heaven....

Let it rain! Rainy season has begun. It has been raining a lot lately. Today, the weather couldn't decide if it was going to rain or not, so it did both. Every time I needed to go from my office to the other building, it was not raining. Right after I stepped outside, it would start to rain.

Let me give you an example of this...

When I was going to lunch today, I looked out the window. Not raining. Good. By the time I walked downstairs and to the door, it was pouring. Walked back upstairs to get the umbrella. Went back down and out the door- barely raining. By the time I got to the cafeteria (50 feet away, if that), no rain. Figures.

The kids do not seem to mind the rain. Gym classes continue outdoors. Recess continues outdoors. I pray I can keep up the same enthusiasm that the kids have when I have to walk to work and spend the day all wet!

No comments: