Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Killer Ants part 2- The Invasion Continues

On the way home from work yesterday, I decided to pick up a few items for these pesky invaders of my bathroom- namely Ant bait killer and Raid! And it is a good thing I did!

I arrived home to find that they were not just climbing out of the new hole they managed to find, but they were covering my entire bathtub, on the walls, climbing out of the bathtub, down the wall, across the floor, and out into my bedroom!! I decided that this was war- and the hour of attack had come. These ants chose the wrong person to mess with.

I began by fumigating the entire area of with Raid. I had to wait for a while for the air to clear before going back in to clean up the mini- carcasses and spraying anyone who survived the nuclear blast.

After cleaning up the little bodies (more like washing them down the drain), and scrubbing the entire bathroom down yet again (I just did that Saturday and Monday), I laid this ant bait powder in the main areas I’ve been seeing them come out or congregating. Now, I wait….. wait to see if they take the bait!

If this doesn’t work, then we will try plan B. What is plan B? I have no idea.

No comments: