Friday, September 3, 2010

Hurricane Earl

Hurricane Earl was a Category 3 storm when he pounded Puerto Rico and was heading toward our island.  God protected us by turning the hurricane away, leaving us with some thick clouds and some light-moderate rainfall. 

Of course, this was the closest I have ever been to a hurricane- and I was excited.  Strange, I know... but if you know me, then you understand what I am saying.  I have always loved studying weather.  When I was younger, I had a desire to study meteorology and specialize in hurricane studies.  However, that education path was not possible for me (and God had other plans). 
Growing up in Ohio, I did not get to experience a hurricane, so I have been paying close attention to the tropics during this hurricane season, since I am now living there.  So far it has been an active tropical season, but nothing has headed this way. 


No comments: