Friday, September 3, 2010

Quick update- Work and Home

School has been in session now for 3 weeks.  Things are going well.  My schedule still has not been set- so I continue to jump from class to class, trying to work with a variety of kids in preschool, 1st grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, and 8th grade.  I am also working at the school across the street, helping them get their special ed program started.  I have also been evaluating students again.  As you can see, my "not so set" schedule is pretty busy.

The house is doing well.  We have not had any recent ant attacks.  The bait powder seems to have worked.  We (my roommates and I) are starting to get settled in and the house is starting to feel like home. 

I would love for you to leave me a message or send me an email letting me know how things are going in your area of the world. 

No comments: