Saturday, October 6, 2007

Welcome to my blog...

Hola! Welcome to my blog site. I have a confession... this is my first time having a blog. I am going to try to keep it up. If I slack off, yell at me. I want to keep everyone updated on the adventures that God is sending me. I also want to make known my new email address- jyllschenault@yahoo.com (shouldn't be too hard to remember).

Bible passage of the week:

Psalm 117-

Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples.
For great is his love toward us, and faithfulness of hte Lord endures forever.
Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Katherine Voigt said...

welcome to the world of blog. It is such a fun thing. And it is so nice for those of us who will want to know what is going on in your life. Take care hun!

Created said...

Just wait till they teach the survival techniques. Don't get too attached to the chickens!