Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Give thanks with a greatful heart

What do you have to be thankful for? I am thankful that I am home with my family. I am thankful that nobody in my family is in the hospital right now. I am thankful that my training at CIT is finished. I am thankful for my church, Hudson Community Chapel, and all of the people there who have been supportive of me and my ministry in Venezuela. I am thankful for Iglesia Bautista Cristo Vive, the church I attended in North Carolina. I am thankful for Iglesia Filadelfia, my church in Maracaibo and for all of the people there who have helped me with preparations for my relocation. There is so much more that I am thankful for this year, but above all, I am thankful to God for my salvation through Jesus Christ, for forgiving me from my sins, for giving me eternal life, and for giving me the opportunity to serve Him.

Scripture of the week...

Psalm 100:

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his, we are the people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever. his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Remember to give thanks and praise to our Lord this Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: