Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Only in mis sueños

The other night, I had a dream (gasp, wow). I know, this is not huge announcement. Everyone has dreams. Usually, when I dream, unless I make special note of it when I first wake up, after I few minutes of alertness I forget I even had a dream, let alone what it was about. However, I made note of this dream the other day.

Why? Because it is the first time I can actually recall dreaming in Spanish. That's right, I have begun dreaming in Spanish. I don't remember what the dream was about, but I do remember that a few people from Filadelfia Church were there and I was talking to them in Spanish.

I have heard that you know that you have internalized a language when you start dreaming in that language. God has given me a gift of this language and I am grateful to Him that He has allowed it to become a part of my life.

No comments: