Saturday, July 26, 2008

A visit to a familiar place....

Last Saturday, I went on a trip to a familiar place- Ohio. That's right, I am visiting my hometown. My family is very excited that I am home, even if it is only for 3 weeks.

I arrived in Ohio 2 weeks before the mission team to get final preparations finished for their mission trip. We are just about prepared for their arrival!

This time back "home" is being spent with family and friends in addition to work. I have had a chance to share about what God is doing in Maracaibo with people from my home church and with those around me (you do not have to be around me for too long before you figure out that I like to talk about what God is doing in Venezuela). I hope to be able to see everyone before returning back to Maracaibo in August.

No comments: