Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finally!

Finally, after living in my apartment for 6 months, I now have internet access. This was a much more complex process than I thought it was going to be. When I went again this week to try to order internet, this company (the phone company) said that the person who lived here before me had ordered internet last October and had it installed, but never activated it. The internet has been installed in my apartment the whole time, unbeknownst to me, and if we had found the right information for the account, I could have had it back in March.

When I think about that, some parts of me wanna scream. But then, I think that perhaps God was trying to teach me some lessons through this. One of those lessons is patience. The other appreciation for the things I have.

Anyway, I will now have more access to email and phone services and will hopefully be able to stay in better contact. Feel free to email me or call me (same cell phone number I was using when living in Ohio- not the cell phone I was using during the last visit). Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: