Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A few prayer requests from Ohio...

Prayer is the most powerful tool we have because we are asking for intervention from the Almighty God. I ask that you please intervene for my family in Ohio...

  • My nephew Collin has a severe case of strep throat right now. When he was at the doctor's office on Monday, they said his tonsils were so swollen that they were blocking his airway. Please pray for a complete healing for him.
  • My mom has been having issues with a broken hand that will not heal. On Monday, she underwent a complete body bone scan to see what is going on. Please pray for positive results from the bone scan.
  • My brother-in-law Erich had a kidney transplant last November. He was taken to the hospital yesterday. The doctors think that his body is starting to reject his new kidneys. Pray that the kidneys are not rejected.

No comments: