Monday, March 10, 2008

On the move again...

Moving Day!!

Today I packed my suitcases yet again. However, this time, I will be able to unpack them. I am finally moving into my own apartment. I will once again have my own place to live.

I have been living out of a suitcase for the past 9 months. If you have gone on vacation and were tired of living out of a suitcase after a week, try doing it for 9 months. It's not easy. Was it worth it? Yes.

All of my suitcases were taken to my apartment tonight and I will be there starting tomorrow. I have nothing here at the house I've been staying at (and about 5 minutes ago realized that I don't even have my toothbrush here.)

It is exciting to be on my own here and to finally be settled, to finally feel like I live here. It's a little scary being completely on my own in Venezuela for the first time.

Please pray that this new adjustment will go well and that I can make good interactions with my new neighbors.

No comments: