Friday, January 22, 2010

Mail me!

Here in the DR, I am actually able to receive mail. We get mail delivered here from the US every 2 weeks. A missions organization called Missionary Flights International delivers mail here from their base in Florida. Any mail sent to me would be sent to Florida and then delivered by plane to the DR.

I would love to hear from you. Letters and cards only require a regular, first class, US stamp. Packages can be sent to Florida via the post office, FedEx, UPS, etc. However, I would like to ask anyone sending packages to include $1.50 per pound (personal check is preferred) to help cover the costs to send it from Florida to the DR (which I have to pay in order to receive it). (Please remove items from their boxes or packages before shipping.)

The address is:

Jyll Schenault
Doulos Discovery School
Unit 3017 - DDSDR
3170 Airmans Drive
Ft. Pierce, FL 34946

I hope to hear from you soon!!

No comments: