Friday, January 22, 2010

Some pics of Doulos

I know I haven't been posting any pics from the DR. Sorry about that. Here are a few pics from the school and a pic of the cemetery in town. They don't bury people underground and people are only buried for a short time. They have to rent the space for so many years and then vacate it for someone else to rent. I believe the bodies are then cremated.

Anyway, I will try to post more pics as I take them. You can also sign up to recieve my picture of the week email, which will have pics that are not posted on this blog. If you would like to sign up, just send me an email at jyllschenault@yahoo.com or jyll@schenault.com or leave me a message here.





This is the 5th grade class that I have been working with. Sometimes they are sweethearts and sometimes they are little devils, but I like them!

No comments: